MUMBAI, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Indian auto components maker Talbros Automotive Ltd. said on Monday it had fixed the price of its share issue at 90-102 rupees per share. The issue opens on Sept. 1. Shares in the company were up 0.6 percent at 140 rupees in a weak market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Talbros share issue price band at 90-102 rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642