MUMBAI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - India's Talbros Automotive Components Ltd. said on Friday it will invest 503.9 million rupees on expansion and a joint venture with Nippon Leakless, a Japanese gasket maker. Talbros said the investment includes 318.2 million rupees for a forging unit and 94.6 million rupees to expand a gasket manufacturing facility in the northern Indian state of Haryana. It will also spend 48 million rupees on its share of the joint venture with Nippon Leakless, which will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Talbros to spend 503.9 mln rupees on expansion, JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.