NEWCASTLE-UPON-TYNE, England, May 22 (Reuters) - Electric vehicle maker Tanfield Group Plc plans to double output this year to meet growing demand from emissions-conscious customers, its chief executive said on Tuesday. Tanfield assembles five vehicles a week and will make 10 a week by the end of the year and 30 next year. Exports, which make up about 15 percent of its electric vehicle division sales, are also expected to rise and account for 40-50 percent of sales next year. "Our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tanfield to double electric vehicle output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642