MUMBAI, Dec 28 (Reuters) - India's Tata group sees a limit to how far it can stretch to buy Anglo-Dutch steel-maker Corus Group Plc without compromising shareholders' interests, chairman Ratan Tata was quoted as saying in an interview. India's largest private sector steel-maker Tata Steel Ltd. and Brazil's Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (CSN) are locked in a takeover battle for Corus. While Tata Steel has made a bid at 500 pence a share, CSN has bid at 515 pence, valuing the target firm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata chairman says there is a limit to value of Corus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.