LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors is set to close a Jaguar auto plant in central England, Sky News said on Thursday. Last month, Tata said it no longer needed UK guarantees on loans for its Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) unit as it had secured private funding and was close to finding a commercial backer for a European Investment Bank (EIB) loan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata to close UK Jaguar auto plant - Sky" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.