MUMBAI, Jan 30 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd is preparing for "an outright purchase" of Ford Motor Co's Jaguar and Land Rover luxury brands, against an earlier plan for a majority stake, the Economic Times said on Wednesday. "Ford has decided not to retain a minority stake, as it is convinced about the future development of these two brands in the hands of the Tatas,", the newspaper said, citing sources close to the development. Ford earlier this month picked Tata Motors as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata to get full stake in Jaguar, Land Rover-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642