* Tata to spend $1.4 bln over next 5 years on car business * Mini SUV, diesel Nano to mark new push for struggling unit * Trucks and buses hogged limelight for Tata in past years * Sales and market share at car business falling By Henry Foy PIMPRI, India, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Deep in Tata Motors' largest factory, engineers don 3D glasses to play with car designs and prototypes projected from a 10-metre wide computer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata goes back to drawing board at stalled Indian car unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.