MUMBAI, May 22 (Reuters) - Tata International Ltd. said on Monday it had set up a trailer manufacturing facility in an equal joint venture with Sri Lanka's Dutch Lanka Trailer Manufacturers (Pvt.) Ltd. in the western Indian city of Pune. The new company, Tata International DLT Pvt. Ltd., will make a range of trailers for Tata Motors Ltd. , India's biggest bus and truck maker. Financial details were not available. Unlisted Tata International, a part of the salt-to-software Tata Group, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Intl sets up trailer unit with Lankan firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642