MUMBAI, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd , India's top vehicle maker, has signed a development contract with Chrysler LLC for electric vehicles, the Business Line paper said on Wednesday, citing unnamed industry sources. The deal, with the U.S. carmaker's Global Electric Motorcars unit, is for an electric version of Tata's mini truck Ace that would be sold in the United States, the paper said. "The battery-operated vehicle has passed required safety and reliability tests, and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata to make electric vehicles with Chrysler-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642