BOMBAY, Feb 25 (Reuters) - India's largest truck and bus maker Tata Motors Ltd. said on Friday its board had approved the purchase of 21 percent of Spanish bus maker Hispano Carrocera S.A. in a deal worth 12 million euros ($16 million). Tata Motors said it has the option to acquire a 100 percent holding in Hispano Carrocera, which has a 25 percent share in the bus market in Spain, it said. The purchase comes just over a year after Tata Motors made its first foreign acquisition, the $102 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors to buy 21 pct of Spanish bus firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.