MUMBAI, May 27 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors said on Thursday its unit Jaguar Land Rover had posted a profit before tax of 32 million pounds for the fiscal year ended March 31, helped by robust profitability in the third and fourth quarters. Earlier, the company posted a return to an annual net profit, beating forecasts on rising sales and improved profitability of its Jaguar and Land Rover unit. (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan; Editing by Surojit Gupta)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors' JLR units posts FY10 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.