MUMBAI, April 27(Reuters) - Indian auto maker Tata Motors is in talks with banks to raise 3 billion rupees ($57.10 million)via bonds, two bankers who have been approached said on Friday. The maturity of the funds being raised is still under discussion, said these bankers. "Tata Motors raises debt capital from time to time to increase its debt maturity profile and reduce its interest cost," a company spokesperson said. ($1 = 52.5350 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors looking to raise 3 bln rupees in bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642