SINGUR, India, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Indian automobile maker Tata Motors Ltd will rollout its ultra-cheap Nano car on schedule by October, a top official said on Wednesday. "We are maintaining the schedule of car launch in the second half of next fiscal," Managing Director Ravi Kant told reporters, after surveying the construction work at its new unit about 40 kilometers from the eastern city of Kolkata in West Bengal. Tata Motors unveiled the $2,500 Nano, the world's cheapest car, in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors' Nano car to roll out in Oct -official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642