* New MD faces sluggish Indian business, falling car sales * Eyes U.S. launch if Nano in 3 years * Nano underperforming, no new car model for 2 yrs * Slym to focus on improving customer image of carmaker By Henry Foy MUMBAI, Oct 16 (Reuters) - Indian carmaker Tata Motors Ltd will look to ratonalise its product range and overhaul its image, the head of its domestic business said on Tuesday, as he sets about reviving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors to overhaul range in India; eyes US for Nano" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.