MUMBAI, March 25 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd had closed a deal to buy Ford Motor Co's Jaguar and Land Rover brands for $2.65 billion, news channel NDTV Profit said on Tuesday, citing unnamed sources. The television channel said the deal would be signed in London later on Tuesday. However, a Tata Group spokesman said discussions were still going on and the company had no guidance to give on the deal. "We have nothing to tell you now," he said. Tata Motors, India's top vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors to pay $2.65 bln for Ford brands -TV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.