MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd , India's top truck and bus maker, said on Wednesday it plans to raise about 72 billion rupees ($1.7 billion) through three simultaneous but unlinked rights issue to help fund its purchase of the Jaguar and Land Rover brands. The company, also India's No. 3 car maker after Maruti Suzuki and South Korea's Hyundai Motor , said it expected to complete the $2.3 billion acquisition of the two brands from Ford Motor Co shortly. Tata Motors reported a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors plans to raise $1.7 bln for Jag deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642