MUMBAI, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Tata Motors , India's largest vehicle maker, posted a consolidated first quarter loss on Monday, as its loss-making Jaguar and Land Rover (JLR) unit erased gains from accounting changes and asset sales. The company, which controls about 60 percent of the world's fifth-biggest truck and bus market, reported a 3.29 billion rupees ($67.4 million) consolidated loss for April-June. In the year-ago quarter, the company posted a consolidated net profit of 7.2 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors posts consol Q1 loss on JLR unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642