MUMBAI, March 25 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd was tight-lipped on Tuesday as speculation mounted that Ford Motor Co was set to announce this week the sale of its luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover to the Indian firm. A Tata Group spokesman said he had no guidance to give on the deal. "We have nothing to tell you now," he said. Tata Group chairman Ratan Tata and Tata Motors Managing Director Ravi Kant are scheduled to hold a media conference on the company's pick-up trucks at the Bangkok ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors quiet on Jaguar, Land Rover deal timing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.