MUMBAI, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Indian truck and carmaker Tata Motors has no plans to list its Jaguar Land Rover unit in London, the company said, denying a TV report it had initiated talks with banks. "That is completely untrue. There is no such plan," Debasis Ray, a spokesman for Tata Motors, told Reuters. Citing sources familiar with the matter, the ET Now television channel had reported on Thursday the Jaguar Land Rover unit would most likely be listed in 2012. Banking sources told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors says no plans to list Jaguar Land Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642