MUMBAI, March 26 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd will divest stakes in various units to help finance the deal to buy luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover from Ford Motor Co , its chief financial officer said on Wednesday. "Tata Motors is also reviewing an undertaking, putting in place a disinvestment programme, unlocking value from some of our investments in various subsidiaries," C. Ramakrishnan told a teleconference after the $2.3 billion deal was announced. "That plan is getting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors: to sell unit stakes to help fund deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642