By Pete Harrison and Sumeet Chatterjee LONDON/MUMBAI, March 26 (Reuters) - Shares in India's Tata Motors fell more than 4 percent on Wednesday as investors waited for full details of its expected $2 billion-plus purchase of luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover from Ford Motor Co . The deal was signed on Tuesday and Ford plans to publicly announce the sale in New York at 0800 EST (1200 GMT), sources told Reuters on Tuesday. See [ID:nL25657568], [ID:nBOM100173] Analysts want to know what ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors shares fall 4 pct ahead of Ford deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642