MUMBAI, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Tata Motors , which is considered a front-runner to buy Ford Motor Co's luxury Jaguar and Land Rover brands, will unveil the world's cheapest car at an auto show in India next month. Tata Motors, India's third-biggest auto marker will showcase its $2,500 car at the Auto Expo in New Delhi on Jan 10, with a commercial launch planned for later in 2008. The company has promised to sell the car for 100,000 rupees ($2,500) although some analysts say high raw material ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors to unveil world's cheapest car in Jan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642