MUMBAI, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Top Indian vehicle maker Tata Motors said on Thursday its Jaguar Land Rover unit has received a 340 million pound loan from the European Investment Bank (EIB). The loan was structured with guarantee support from banks. Credit Suisse worked as lead arranger for the deal, Tata Motors said in a statement. State Bank of India also played a role in the facility, providing a guarantee along with Bank of India and Bank of Baroda . Credit Suisse, Standard Chartered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Motors:JLR gets 340 million pound loan from EIB" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.