MUMBAI, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The Indian government should take a stand in the telecom spectrum scam, Ratan Tata, one of India's most influential businessmen, told a television channel, referring to the scandal that has paralysed the Indian parliament. "I wish the government would take a stand, bring order...have an investigation, book people who are guilty of something," Tata, who leads salt to software conglomerate Tata Group and counts telecom operator Tata Teleservices as one its units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata says govt should investigate telecom scandal-TV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642