LONDON, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is poised to name India's Tata Motors as preferred bidder for its Jaguar and Land Rover brands, Britain's Sunday Times newspaper reported. An announcement could come in the next fortnight, with Tata expected to pay about 1 billion pounds ($2 billion), it added. Ford, which is spinning off the British luxury marques to focus on restructuring its loss-making North American operations, said last week it aimed to complete the sale in early 2008. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata set to win Jaguar, Land Rover auction -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642