LONDON, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Tata Motors plans to raise at least 100 million pounds ($162 million) for its UK car-makers Jaguar and Land Rover, the Financial Times reported on its website on Monday, citing Ravi Kant, the carmaker's vice chairman. Tata Motors, India's largest vehicle maker, posted a consolidated loss for its fiscal first quarter on Monday, but said it remained confident about the prospects of its loss-making Jaguar and Land Rover (JLR) unit, whose sales fell by about 52 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata to tap market for at least 100 mln stg - FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642