LONDON, Aug 18 (Reuters) - India's top vehicle maker Tata Motors Ltd said on Thursday its Tata Technologies unit had agreed to buy UK engineering and design services company INCAT Technologies Inc for around 53.4 million pounds ($97 million). Tata Technologies, which will pay 220 pence a share in cash for INCAT, said it had received undertaking from shareholders owning 35.9 percent of the UK firm's share capital. "The acquisition will give Tata Technologies greater scale and stronger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Technologies to buy UK's INCAT for 53 mln stg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.