MUMBAI, Dec 19 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors has offered $2.05 billion for Ford Motor Co's Jaguar and Land Rover brands, according to a Press Trust of India report carried in local newspapers on Wednesday. A Tata Group spokesman declined comment on the report. The report, quoting sources close to the development, said rival Indian car firm Mahindra & Mahindra had offered $1.90 billion. A person close to the matter told Reuters this week that Tata Motors was most likely to become ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tatas bid $2 bln for Jaguar, Land Rover - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.