BRUSSELS, April 25 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd received the green light from European Union competition authorities on Friday to buy luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover from Ford Motor Co for $2.3 billion. The decision by the EU's executive European Commission was a foregone conclusion as it was carried out under the so-called "simplified procedure", which always results in approval. Simplified procedure is used when the Commission receives no complaints from competitors or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata's buy of Jaguar, Land Rover cleared by EU" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.