* $83 bln Tata Group a family business founded by Parsis * Diversified Godrej and Wadia Groups also Parsi * Parsi industrialists spearheaded Mumbai's development By Henry Foy MUMBAI, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The days when Mumbai's Parsi community dominated a city they helped to build may have faded, but the rise of Cyrus Mistry to the helm of the Tata Group reinforces the clout it wields in some of India's biggest conglomerates. Mistry's selection as chairman-designate of India's biggest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata's choice of chairman preserves Parsi tradition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.