TORONTO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan will vote against a restructuring plan by Magna International which the pension fund says doesn't consider Class A shareholders. Ontario Teachers said the proposed transaction to sell a chunk of Magna, one of North America's biggest auto-parts makers, is a "de facto" change of ownership. Magna shareholders will vote on Tuesday on a $1.54 billion investment by Russian tycoon Oleg Deripaska, which the board of Magna approved in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Teachers' fund to vote against Magna's Russia plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.