TOYOTA CITY, Japan, June 22 (Reuters) - In the auto industry these days, it's good to be Toyota -- and not just because its sales are soaring. At the company's annual general meeting in Toyota City on Friday, executives were thanked and praised by shareholders, including a local woman who was literally moved to tears as she told the gathering how proud she was to be a resident of the city named after the world's biggest automaker. "I don't have any question. I just want to thank you for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tearful shareholder thanks Toyota for job well done" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642