MUMBAI, April 30 (Reuters) - Indian IT services firm Tech Mahindra Ltd on Friday reported a 1.3 percent fall in quarterly profit, weighed down by interest costs on borrowings to fund its acquisition of Satyam Computer Services. Satyam, re-branded as Mahindra Satyam , was bought by Tech Mahindra in April last year after being hit by India's biggest corporate fraud. [ID:nBOM476146] Tech Mahindra, a unit of tractor and utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra , owns a majority stake in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tech Mahindra Q4 net down 1.3pct on interest costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642