PARIS, Dec 21 (Reuters) - A consortium led by French oil and gas services group Technip with Samsung Heavy Industries won a contract worth $1.25 billion from oil major Total to create an offshore platform off the coast of Norway, Technip said. Technip's share of the contract, which covers the "engineering, procurement, fabrication, transportation, hook-up and commissioning of the topsides of a fixed production platform", amounts to $780 million, it said on Friday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technip consortium wins offshore platform deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.