’14 Cadillac CTS receives 3.6L twin-turbo V-6 engine.
DETROIT – General Motors today reveals plans to bring to three the number of powertrain options on the ’14 Cadillac CTS, including an all-new twin-turbo 3.6L V-6 engine making 420 hp and mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. Also newly available will be a 272-hp 2.0L turbo 4-cyl., which bowed in the Cadillac ATS last year with slightly fewer ponies. An upgraded 321-hp 3.6L naturally aspirated V-6 will remain available. Both of those engines will be paired with a 6-speed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"β14 Cadillac CTS Ushers to Market Twin-Turbo V-6, 8-Speed Gearbox" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642