Fiat 500 due for refresh.
SANTA MONICA, CA – The Fiat 500 subcompact may be turning heads in the U.S., but it’s one product under the Chrysler-Fiat umbrella that will remain distinctly Italian. “A lot of the work that’s going on with the new 500 is basically going to be done in Italy,” Brandon Faurote, head-Chrysler and Fiat brand North America design, tells WardsAuto on the sidelines of a media drive here. “We’ll be part of it from a distance.” The 500 is such an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Designers See Opportunity in Working With Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642