First ASEAN NCAP test measures Vios’s crashworthiness.
After two years of planning, Southeast Asia gets its own new-car assessment program with the launch of ASEAN NCAP during the inaugural Global NCAP meeting in Malacca, Malaysia. The Association of Southeast Asian Nations program is being run by the Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research (MIROS). The culminating feature of the ASEAN New-Car Assessment Program was the first crash test conducted at the new, purpose-built MIROS PC3 Crash Lab. The first car tested was a white Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASEAN Nations Adopt Crash-Test Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642