Fluence EV’s Oz rollout on hold indefinitely.
The lights are being turned off at electric-vehicle infrastructure provider Better Place, forcing Renault Australia to indefinitely delay its launch of the Fluence Z.E. EV. “This decision is inevitably linked to the decision of our infrastructure partner, Better Place, to announce an orderly wind-down of its operations in Australia,” Renault says in a statement. “Renault Australia believes in the future of electric vehicles. It will continue working towards the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Better Place Halts Australia, North America Rollout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642