2.4L engine assembled at Chrysler’s Dundee plant.
CHELSEA, MI – Chrysler and Fiat engineers take their partnership a step further with the next-generation MultiAir Tigershark engine. It’s casually known as the MultiAir II, the second in this innovative engine family, and debuts in the Dodge Dart GT and Jeep Cherokee this year. The 2.4L powerplant is assembled at Chrysler’s Dundee, MI, plant alongside 1.4L and 2.0L engines available in the Dart. Consumers have complained the smaller engines leave the Dart ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chryslerâ€™s New MultiAir II Engine Put to Test " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642