Colorado, Isuzu D-Max first pickups tested in ASEAN program.
The Chevrolet Colorado is awarded five stars while the no-airbag Kia Picanto gets no stars as the New Car Assessment Program for Southeast Asian Countries ends its pilot phase. The Honda CR-V and the home-grown Proton Prevé – along with its hatchback version, the Proton Suprima S – also receive five stars. Another iteration of the Picanto, a front-engine, front-wheel-drive model with six airbags, was given four stars for both adult and child protection. Versions of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Colorado, CR-V, Protons Shine in ASEAN Safety Tests" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642