Colorado goes from also-ran to top performer in latest crash tests.
The Australasian New Car Assessment Program awards 5-star safety ratings to the GM Holden Colorado pickup truck, Hyundai i30 hatchback and Subaru BRZ sports car after the most recent round of crash testing. ANCAP says the rating for the all-new Colorado is a significant improvement over the previous 3-star model as it joins the Ford Ranger, Mazda BT-50, Volkswagen Amarok, Holden Commodore and Ford Falcon pickups in earning the maximum 5-star rating in the commercial-vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Colorado Safety Rated Tops by Oz, New Zealand Regulators" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642