Lincoln MKT Town Car larger than outgoing sedan.
DEARBORN, MI – Ford has no intention of relinquishing its 75% share of the limo and livery industry when it replaces the venerable Lincoln Town Car with the MKT Town Car cross/utility vehicle early next year. The limo and livery segment is not particularly big; about 3,000-5,000 units annually, depending on the year. But it’s an important market for Ford and a handful of Lincoln dealers who specialize in such vehicles, says Len Deluca, director-commercial trucks. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Confident MKT Worthy Town Car Successor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642