High-ambient-temperature testing of Commodore EV prototype.
GM Holden is reportedly mulling plans for a trial production run of 126 electric vehicles in a project that could lead to mass production and the export of local technology. The Australian Financial Review reports the 120 Commodore EVs and six left-hand-drive Caprice EVs are part of a A$70 million ($72 million) program in the final stages of negotiation between GM Holden, the federal government and the EV Engineering consortium chaired by former Mitsubishi Australia chief Rob ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Studying Proposal for Oz EV Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642