Cadillac ELR starts at $75,995, nationwide rollout planned.
General Motors will begin U.S. sales in January of the Cadillac ELR luxury coupe, the automaker’s third application of its extended-range electric propulsion system, with a base price of $75,995. The starting price includes a $995 destination charge and the car will be eligible for a $7,500 federal tax credit established to help spur sales of electric vehicles. Unlike other EVs to come to market in select cities, the rollout of the ELR will be in metropolitan areas throughout the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Prices Cadillac ELR Electric Vehicle at $75,995" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642