’13 Chevy Malibu Eco
General Motors dials back fuel-economy estimates on the Chevrolet Malibu Eco, a redesigned-for-’13 model with mild-hybrid technology arriving in the coming weeks, citing a better balance between performance and efficiency. The Malibu Eco will achieve an estimated 25-37 mpg (9.4-6.4 L/100 km) city/highway, down from the 26-38 mpg (9.0-6.2 L/100 km) GM predicted at the car’s reveal in April and during pre-production drives of the car in September. During testing of production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Shaves 1 MPG Off Chevy Malibu Eco Fuel-Economy Estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642