Under-run bar “may be difference between life and death,” Hino says.
Toyota's commercial vehicle arm, Hino, becomes Australia’s first truck exporter to provide standard front under-run protection equipment across all three categories of trucks – light, medium and heavy-duty. FUP, incorporated in the truck's bumper bar, is designed to prevent other vehicles from becoming trapped and crushed under the front of the truck in a frontal collision. Included on all 500 Series and 700 Series on-highway trucks from late-2011 production, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hino Makes Truck-Safety Device Standard in Oz Market " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642