Aisin adds new-generation CVT to gearbox portfolio.
YOKOHAMA, Japan – Hybrid technology takes center stage at the Japan Society of Automotive Engineers’ annual conference and exhibition, where 475 auto makers and suppliers display their latest technologies. A senior Honda engineer tells WardsAuto the auto maker will introduce its first full-hybrid, a 2-motor Accord, in early July. The car, which uses a 1.3-kW lithium-ion battery, initially will go on sale in Japan, followed later this year in the U.S. and Canada. The auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hybrid Technology Headlines Japan SAE Conference" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642