Redesigned’13 Santa Fe includes LED rear-combination lamps.
Hyundai releases further details of the all-new ’13 Santa Fe cross/utility vehicle that will debut in April at the New York auto show. In a statement, the auto maker says the third-generation Santa Fe will be available with advanced safety features such as a lane-departure-warning system and a 7-airbag system that includes knee airbags. Hyundai also will offer its Blue Link telematics system, the first time it has been made available in a CUV. The system provides wireless ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Reveals β13 Santa Fe Safety, Exterior Features " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642