JLR touts Evoque’s green-engineering credentials.
Jaguar Land Rover expands its pioneering education program aimed at boosting the skills of engineers working within the automotive supply chain and other high-tech industries. The Advanced Skills Accreditation Scheme (ASAS), based on a program developed by JLR in partnership with leading U.K. universities, offers engineers the chance to develop the “green” and future engineering expertise that will be needed to create world-leading new products and technologies over the next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JLR Leads Effort to Upgrade U.K. Engineering Expertise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642