National Automotive Innovation Campus at U.K.’s Warwick University.
Jaguar Land Rover announces a £50 million ($79.9 million) investment in a massive new technology, innovation and education center at the U.K.’s University of Warwick. Construction of the National Automotive Innovation Campus will begin in September 2014. JLR will double the size of its advanced-research team to 500 when the 322,917-sq.-ft. (30,000-sq.-m) facility opens in 2016. The subsidiary of Indian automaker Tata is the lead partner in the almost £100 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JLR Spearheads U.K. Technology Development Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642